Thursday, May 28, 2009

Primark shopping spree!

We've basically run out of things to do in Brighton at this point, but we went into town just to do some shopping. Poor Jess felt sick so she went back early, but Kristin and I stayed and I basically went on a ridiculous shopping spree, haha. Myyy bank account hates me right now, but my wardrobe is adorable! Everything was really cheap, though, so I felt justified. Or at least that's what I'm telling myself, haha.

We just stayed in and made curry for dinner, and I'm pretty proud of us, it came out DELICIOUS. I accidentally fell asleep after dinner while Kristin and Jess made plans for London, but then I got up to pack (because I wouldn't have a chance after we got back from London) and then stayed up until like 4 because I couldn't fall back asleep, ughh. Still, LONDON TOMORROW!

[back-posted from 6/11/2009]

1 comment:

  1. Travelling and shopping are two things that work well together. Thanks for sharing your great travel and shopping adventure. More to come for your. I hope to hear more of your exciting stories here since it's been a while since your last post. Good luck. By the way, do you know that you can earn by travelling? I found a new social networking community that is surely exciting to join. I hope you'll be interested too. Have a blessed day!

    ReplyDelete