Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Yo!, Pav Tav and Coalition

We slept in obscenely late today because we didn't get back until so late last night. Poor Kristin had to get up for a 9 AM class, but she went back to sleep afterward, haha. The weather was miserable anyway, so we just kind of hung out in Kristin's room all afternoon, but then we went into Brighton and got dinner at this AMAZING sushi place called Yo! (yes, the exclamation point is in the name). It's like conveyor belt style, and you just pulled whatever you wanted off of it, and then a chef station was nearby so you could order specialty dishes, too. The only other sushi place I've been to like that was in Taiwan, so I was pretty stoked. I totes earned my title of "eating like a champ," as Joey tells me, haha.

We met some of Kristin's friends at Pav Tav (short for the Royal Pavilion Tavern, how presh) afterward, and since they were from Louisiana, we had a good ol' Southern reunion, haha. Then went to this club called Coalition, which was fun because we were a bigger group than last night, but goddamn, European men can be some serious creeperssss! Some dude spanked me, and then tried to make me kiss his friend, and then another guy essentially mauled me and Kendall, ugh. Also, some English girl started following Kendall's brother around, and Jessica got into a linguistics debate with her, LOL.

[back-posted from 6/11/2009]

No comments:

Post a Comment